Pride of the Pack
Ten Things That Make Sam Brannan Middle School Awesome
1. Golden Bell Award – We are the only middle school in the district to win California’s prestigious Golden Bell Award.
2. Technology – We have two computer labs plus a large assortment of iPads, MacBooks, & MacBook Airs to give all of our students the opportunity to use technology on a daily basis.
3. It doesn’t end at 2:23 – We offer fabulous after school clubs, such as Anime, Robotics, Drum Line, Jazz Band, and Mathletes.
4. Our spectacular campus – Our school is huge, conveniently located, has ample parking, and is always fastidiously clean.
5. Our wide variety of electives – We offer Robotics, Spanish, Anime, Woodshop, Band, Computers, Yearbook, Wolfpack, and Leadership.
6. Caring teachers – Sam Brannan’s teachers truly care about their students and work hard to make sure every child has a safe and supportive learning environment.
7. Our athletics program – We have volleyball, cheerleading, track and field, softball, soccer, and basketball. Our 8th grade boys basketball team has won the District Championship for the past three consecutive years.
8. Music to Your Ears – We have an award winning music program, which offers Band, Advanced Band, Drum Line, and the only middle school Jazz Band in the district. Our band students play at a higher level than any other middle school students in the area and get to perform at Disneyland every year.
9. Strong Sense of Community – At Sam Brannan Middle School we work hard to make sure every student feels like a member of the pack.
10. Our Library - We are one of only two middle schools in the district to have a full-time librarian. Our well-stocked campus library is open before school, during class, at lunch, and after school.